Important 2023 Election Information
Sea Pines POA Applications by Petition deadline: October 1, 2022.
2023 Board of Directors Nominees
Board of Directors application deadline
Sea Pines POA candidates announced
Nomination by Petition deadline
Meet the Candidates
Board of Director Election Ballots emailed to Members
Ballots must be returned by December 1 to be valid
Election results announced December 19
Three Board Positions will be filled in the 2023 election.
Sea Pines POA Nominating Committee Members
- Greg Thomson – Committee Chair
- Lee Stevens
- Lori Wellinghoff
A candidate may be nominated by a Member if:
- the nomination is supported by a petition naming the person to be nominated who must be an Owner, spouse of an Owner, a beneficiary of a trust that is an Owner, or an owner of an interest in an entity that is an Owner;
- the petition bears the names, original written signatures, phone numbers and addresses of at least fifty (50) Members;
- the petitioner establishes that the candidate is eligible to be a Director and is ready, willing and able to serve; and
- the petition reaches the Nominating Committee by October 3 prior to the election. Proposed candidates shall be responsible for the integrity of their petitions. Petitions may be audited for compliance with petition requirements. Petitions without valid Sea Pines POA Member original signatures may be ruled invalid and may be disqualified by a two-thirds vote of the Board.
Click here to request a petition template.
You can complete this form online (below) or download and complete at your leisure. Please return the downloaded and completed form to 2 Corpus Christi, #302, HHI, SC 29928 or email to email@example.com by August 1, 2022.
In addition to those nominated by the Nominating Committee of Sea Pines POA, persons may be nominated by petition.
The following requirements of the petition process are:
- Petition to be signed by 50 valid Sea Pines POA Members in good standing.
- The candidate has to be willing and able to serve.
- Sea Pines POA By-laws require the petition to reach said Nominating Committee by October 3rd, 2022.